SCA JUDGE Class
Thursday, September 6, 2018
6:00 – 8:30pm
At Across the Pond
7004 Memorial Pkwy NW
Huntsville, AL 35810
$60 per person.
Must be SCA member to take the class.
Become a certified judge for SCA, the fastest growing cooking organization in the world! You’ll be qualified to judge SCA events anywhere in the world. The Steak Cookoff Association is the fastest growing cooking organization in the world, and we project over 200 events in 2018.
- This class is going to be comprised of 4 parts:
- Ribeye 101 – Learn about WHY we love steaks!
- Table Captain 101 – Learn how to be a table captain
- Ancillary Judging 101 – Learn the judging process for all SCA ancillary categories
- Steak Judging 101 – Learn the entire steak judging process
Did we mention we taste steaks in class?
If you are a cooker that is new to the world of steak cookoffs, this class is invaluable! Have the entire judging process explained to your by SCA Reps who run weekly competitions!
Lean more and register at: